Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Is it possible to use social login using apple? #9627


User avatar
0
andry3ag created

We have recently downloaded the ASP.Net Core 3x with Anguylar 9.x (version 8.6). And we have setup social login for google and microsoft and we were wondering if we can use apple for social login? In the documentation below I dont see anything. Can you please maybe guide us or overview steps we need to take to implement it?

https://docs.aspnetzero.com/en/aspnet-core-angular/latest/Features-Angular-Social-Logins

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    AspNet Zero (and ASP.NET Core) doesn't provide this out of the box. However, you can implement it yourself. You can try to follow https://www.scottbrady91.com/OpenID-Connect/Implementing-Sign-In-with-Apple-in-ASPNET-Core

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    andry3ag created

    Thank you for your reponse. I was also wondering when is Twitter going to be implemented in the ASP.NET Zero? I see on your webside that is on your roadmap. Just wanted to know the timeline.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    I have added it to next milestone, you can follow https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero-core/issues/3502.

    Thank you for reminding it :).

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)