I set "AllowOneConcurrentLoginPerUser" to true for not allow the duplicate login. So first token get failed checking after seconde login and client always receive 401 StatusCode, with message "Current user did not login to system". I want to modify 'UserFriendlyException' message like 'A duplicate login has been detected. Your connection to the server has been lost. Access time : 11AM / IP : 192.168.0.1'. How to change response message when duplicate login?
3 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
You can consider storing the information in current request/httpcontext.items or somewhere in the ValidateSecurityStampAsync method. Then rewrite AbpExceptionFilter(https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/aspnetboilerplate/blob/dev/src/Abp.AspNetCore/AspNetCore/Mvc/ExceptionHandling/AbpExceptionFilter.cs#L73) to try to read the information you stored. And return it.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi,
I tested to change 'SecurityTokenException' message following your guide. However, the method of rewrited 'AbpExceptionFilter' not execute.
Could you share detail guide about to change 'SecurityTokenException' message. I wanna change the message of 'SecurityTokenException'
for example, (After) { "result": null, "targetUrl": null, "success": false, "error": { "code": 0, "message": "A duplicate login has been detected.", "details": null, "validationErrors": null }, "unAuthorizedRequest": true, "__abp": true }
(Before) { "result": null, "targetUrl": null, "success": false, "error": { "code": 0, "message": "Current user did not login to the application!", "details": null, "validationErrors": null }, "unAuthorizedRequest": true, "__abp": true }
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Please refer to this issue to replcae AbpExceptionFilter
https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/aspnetboilerplate/pull/4215#issuecomment-456648709
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
