Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Upgrading from 6.5.0.0 to latest version #9040


User avatar
0
tomop created

Hello, I'd a want to start the upgrade process to asp.net core 3.1 on my current project to latest version, and I'd like to know if I the latest version of asp.net zero uses the latest version of abp framework? if so is there a version of asp.net zero with 3.1 that does not? or would this upgrade not result in major conflicts with the razor pages route it has taken

thanks in advance

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @tomop

    AspNet Zero still uses AspNet Boilerplate Framework. At the moment, we don't have a plan to migrat it to ABP Framework. So, there will be no problem regarding to that. But, there are some breaking changes on EF Core 3.x side which you must handle.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)