0
dev1_premierpoint created
I haven't found any documentation on what the TenantCache is and how it might be used by me in my application.
Can you give me a general description about what it is, how its populated and its intended use (or non-use) by an AspNetZero customer?
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
TenantCachecan get better performance when you only read the tenant information.It is the same as other cache components.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Ok, at least I know that it is something that can be used by customers. Abp has so many classes and components and the documentation sometimes says "do this, but don't do that", that I am reluctant to use a component, without asking first, that is not found in the documentation.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)