0
montanaprogrammer created
Considering renaming "MPA" to something else, any ill effects anyone can think of?
- Rename Areas/MPA tp Areas/FolderNameHere
- Search/replace /Mpa => /FolderNameHere
TIA! :)
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
After do it, I suggest to make a search for "Mpa" and see if there is any missing point.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I did a search and replace for:
/Mpa/To:
/NewFolder/Then, I did a search and replace for:
Mpa/To:
NewFolder/Then, I changed in the Web project "Controllers/ApplicationController.cs" the redirect area to "NewFolder".
You should also consider doing a search and replace for your namespaces:
.Areas.Mpa.To:
.Areas.NewFolder.Finally, I did a search to validate that I did not miss anything. All good!
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi,
@maxmjbn, Thank you for sharing your experience :).
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)