I want to allow Tenent "Users" to view the Custom Dashboard Widgets. When I enable Dashboard permission for the User I am encountering a client side error below. Now the strange thing is, if I enable all Administration permissions for the user no errors are generated.
ERROR TypeError: Cannot read property 'filters' of undefined
at Object.eval [as updateDirectives] (CustomizableDashboardComponent.html:25)
at Object.debugUpdateDirectives [as updateDirectives] (core.js:30042)
at checkAndUpdateView (core.js:29438)
at callViewAction (core.js:29679)
at execComponentViewsAction (core.js:29621)
at checkAndUpdateView (core.js:29444)
at callViewAction (core.js:29679)
at execComponentViewsAction (core.js:29621)
at checkAndUpdateView (core.js:29444)
at callViewAction (core.js:29679)
```
12 Answer(s)
-
0
hi palmtreefrb please follow: https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero-core/pull/2888
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
-1
Hi @palmtreefrb, thanks for informing us about that issue. Pr was merged. You can change your code according to pr or wait for update to v8.2. If it still exist for you, write us again we will be here to help you.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I pulled the updates into my branch and now the page isnt failing immediately but when I try to add pages I get TypeError: Cannot read property 'pages' of undefined
was the PR tested and is this the final correction to this issue?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
hi @smry I will check it again.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I can’t reproduce the problem you mentioned using dev branch code. Can you reproduce it? If possible, please share the steps, thank you
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
https://docs.aspnetzero.com/en/aspnet-core-angular/latest/Developing-Angular-Customizable-Dashboard
followed that and kept getting the filters error Updated to add the changes in the PR and it fixed the page so that it loaded but default dashboard was blank Tried to add a page and it failed
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
-
0
right, I updated the 3 files in the PR After doing so it stopped failing with the issue - however trying to edit the dashboard and add a page it fails
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @smry Did you solve it?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
we are unable to add custom widgets and have moved on to other application priorities My plan at this time is to continue working on other items and hope that this has been corrected on v.8.2.0
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Can you please share your error message with more information to reproduce it so that I can check the problem. Or if you have a project that contains the same error, I can check that too.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
This issue is closed because of no recent activity. Please create a new issue if you are still having this problem.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
