Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Error: Failed to start the connection: Error: Unable to initialize any of the available transports. #8293


User avatar
0
venkata.gunturu created

Hi, I am using ASP.NET Core MVC and JQuery project and followed steps to configure it. While running the application in IE11 or Chrome, I am receiving two errors in the console. IE11 unable to load dashboard page after login. I am running this application locally (localhost) as I just started building application. Please help me asap to resolve these errors and continue with my development.

Similar question was posted for Angular and Core MVC project but unable to find solution.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    aaron created
    Support Team
    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    venkata.gunturu created

    Thank you for responding. I installed latest Abp.AspNetCore.SignalR 4.11.0 but still these two errors appeared. I am running on IISExpress from Visual Studio Pro2017.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)