0
CrayonGroupSCA created
Hi,
We are looking to add in a top menu in the same way as in the Metronic demo theme. I've seen the menu examples in MVC / jQuery tutorial for adding to the left side navigation but after looking around I can't see any evidence of being able to add in something similar on the top left.
Any pointers would be most welcome as to how to get the menu in to place. I would expect to add to the AppNavigationProvider with a new MenuDefinitiion but don't know how to get it into the layout files.
Thanks, Dave
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
1 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @CrayonGroupSCA
Only one menu option is used in AspNet Zero. If you want to use both left and top menu in default theme, you have to add it to Layout file of Default theme in your project.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
