0
BobIngham created
angular & dotnet-core, 6.8.0
I have upgraded to 6.8.0 and my sweet alerts do not seem to be displaying properly:
My package.json has:
"sweetalert2": "^8.3.0",
and my angular.json has:
"node_modules/sweetalert2/dist/sweetalert2.css",
in styles and
"node_modules/sweetalert2/dist/sweetalert2.js",
in scripts. Is there anything I'm missing?
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
5 Answer(s)
-
0
Does the browser's console have warnings or error messages?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Nope, none.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
see: https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero-core/commit/0b71e86db1f8c4c55169485d0135f6241a590624
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi maliming, I presume I can wait for the 6.9.0 release after which it will be fixed? If that's the case just answer "yes" and close the post. Thanks very much for your help, always a pleasure.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
yes
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)