Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Twilio not working in v6.7 #6619


User avatar
0
aggarwal created

Hi,

I have configured Twilio as per this guidance for asn .net Core MVC + jquery

https://docs.aspnetzero.com/documents/zero/latest/Development-Guide-Core#twilio-integration

I have also configured the appsetting.json and enabled SMS 2 factor in Host.

I am using AspZero v6.7

However, during login I only get GoogleAuthenticator and Email options in dropdown.

Is this a known issue?

Regards, Vikas

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

13 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    aaron created
    Support Team

    What's the issue?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    aggarwal created

    Hi @aaron,

    I have enabled SMS in Host, however its not coming in dropdown as option.

    Regards, Vikas

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    aaron created
    Support Team

    What gave you the impression that it would be?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    aggarwal created

    I am sorry I don't understand why I need to explain this. I will clarify anyway.

    AspZero features page lists this feature as per below screenshot.

    What is this setting for in Host?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ryancyq created
    Support Team

    Hi, two factor settings are configured per host (fallback) -> tenant.

    Can you check the setting value of IsSmsProviderEnabled for hoet and Default tenant in the database?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    aggarwal created

    Please advice which table is this in?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    aaron created
    Support Team

    AbpSettings table.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    aggarwal created

    I don't see an entry there.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @aggarwal

    Is the user who is trying to login has a valid PhoneNumber and PhoneNumber is confirmed ? You can see both on AbpUsers table.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    aggarwal created

    Hi @ismcagdas

    The user has a valid phone number. However the Phonenumber is not confirmed in Db,

    How do I trigger a confirmation?

    Regards, Vikas

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    aggarwal created

    I changed the Db Manually and SMS tarted working. That is good.. Thanks.

    The issue is now that I need the user to confirm PhoneNumber and AuthenticatorApp codes.

    Need help with that.

    Cheers, Vikas

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @aggarwal

    Users can confirm their phone number on their my settings page;

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    1
    BobIngham created
    1. In host User Management tab check "Phone number verification enabled (via SMS)".
    2. In host Security tab settings check "Enable two factor user login." under the heading Two Factor Login.
    3. Below this check "Enable SMS verification."
    4. In tenant Security tab check "Enable two factor user login.".
    5. For each user to use 2FA check "Two factor authentication enabled".
    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)