0
riskgroup360 created
Good morning,, I want to use Persian language in my solution. I already added it in language management page. How can I apply "Right To Left" property? Also I need "date Picker" component for persian calendar.Is there any in your product (Regular model). best regards,
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
5 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @riskgroup360
Are you using Angular or jQuery version ?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Any news ?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Sorry for my late answer. Actually I'm using Angular.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Any news?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I'm still waiting!
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)