Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Unable to connect to the DB #615


User avatar
0
skinnerjames created

I am having trouble getting the DB connected. I get this error.

An exception of type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException' occurred in mscorlib.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional information: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

Any suggestions?

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    skinnerjames created

    I was able to figure it out. Thanks

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)