Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Master Detail View #5966


User avatar
0
harifenny created

Hi,

How do I crate a master detail view with all of the function for the master detail to work?

Thank you Kind regards Hari Setyawan

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

12 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @harifenny

    You can do it in many ways.

    For example, place a table/grid on the page. Then, load record details when a line/row is selected on the table/grid and show it anywhere on the page you like.

    If there is anything in AspNet Zero block you from doing that, please report.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    harifenny created

    Hi @ismcadgas,

    Do you have any examples? I'm new at this

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    @harifenny no, we don't have such an example. But if you can share a screenshot of what you want, I can try to explain it in details. Also, please write if you are using JQuery or Angular version.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    harifenny created

    Maybe somthing like this https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sGT9Om3gGhQ/WGkj15ASgEI/AAAAAAAACZw/HsKY_ekJyTAp3mT2deF_R9R6dyUhdLqKwCLcB/s1600/advMasterDetails.gif

    I can view in detail (from the drop down action buton in the master list) the master detail I can delete the detail data of the master data from the view detail (from the drop down action button in the master list) I can create and edit the master detail at the same time, and then save it

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ojarana created

    same question...

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    harifenny created

    I also want the master detail follows the RDA pattern / concept. Can you do that @ismcagdas?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    @harifenny there is an issue for RAD Tool https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero-core/issues/1553

    Please upvote it so the team will increase its priority :)

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    harifenny created

    Okay @ismcagdas, how do I upvote it?

    Do you have the solution to my problem? Examples or anything?

    I also want the master detail follows the RDA pattern / concept. What I mean by this is make the master detail in manual, but still follows the RDA pattern / concept, not like in the tutorial here https://docs.aspnetzero.com/documents/zero/master/Developing-Step-By-Step-Core#source-code

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @harifenny

    Open the link I have provided and click the upvote icon.

    Sorry, we don't have such an example for now.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    harifenny created

    Hi, @ismcagdas

    I still wating for your explenation on my ticket

    @harifenny no, we don't have such an example. But if you can share a screenshot of what you want, I can try to explain it in details. Also, please write if you are using JQuery or Angular version.

    Maybe somthing like this https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sGT9Om3gGhQ/WGkj15ASgEI/AAAAAAAACZw/HsKY_ekJyTAp3mT2deF_R9R6dyUhdLqKwCLcB/s1600/advMasterDetails.gif

    I can view in detail (from the drop down action buton in the master list) the master detail I can delete the detail data of the master data from the view detail (from the drop down action button in the master list) I can create and edit the master detail at the same time, and then save it

    Thankyou Kind regards Hari Setyawan

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    harifenny created

    Or something like this https://www.google.com/search?q=asp.net+master+detail&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9ktrA0u_hAhVP2qwKHRoaCZEQ_AUIDigB&biw=1536&bih=763#imgrc=_IgI3jU9A07DJM:

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    @harifenny

    Sorry, we don't have a specific sample for this. But if you are using Angular version it is a bit easier. You can define a model including list of row items for your grid in your component and bind them to UI.

    For example:

    var model = { ordeNo: 1, description: 'desc', items: [{},{}, ...] }

    Then you can easilt add an item to model.items array by clicking an button on the UI and send your model object to server when the save button is clicked.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)