Hi!
In my Azure DevOps Im trying to use appconfig.production.json instead of appconfig.json for my Client-side. I have tried many different commands for it, but nothing works. I also tried to trigger it locally but it does only use appconfig.json.
In environment.ts it says to use "npm run ng build --env=prod", but thats not working.
Any tips and tricks? :)
Thanks!
3 Answer(s)
-
2
Try it locally:
npm run publishto see the environment.Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Looks like that worked locally, any idea what to run in DevOps. Got an error when trying to archive folder dist
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I solved it by running
npm run publishin my Azure DevOps pipeline. But because this makes the name of the js-files longer I had to install Chocolatery and install 7-zip and use that to make a "drop". This because of limitations in Azure DevOps Achieve Files.
Thanks to maliming for helping me :)
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)