Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Cross origin requests #448


User avatar
0
dejan created

Hello,

I am looking for a way to enable CORS and JSONP (the latter for legacy purposes) in my ABP application. I use dynamic WebApi builder. I have searched the web but haven't found any clue on how to implement this.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    It's web api stuff. Not different to ABP.

    We made it before in this sample project: <a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/aspnetboilerplate-samples/blob/master/SimpleTaskSystem/SimpleTaskSystem.WebSpaAngular/App_Start/SimpleTaskSystemWebModule.cs#L50">https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/as ... ule.cs#L50</a>

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    dejan created

    Very simple. Thank you my friend.

    EDIT: Although this does not enable JSONP, I have found the way to avoid the need of using JSONP and rely on CORS only. It would be interesting to read about the way to implement JSONP in ABP too, though.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)