Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Login does not work in IE. #4364


User avatar
0
drenton created

Hi,

I'm using asp.net zero V4.5 with angular.

I face the login issue with IE. after I enter ID and Password, it comes back to log in page without any error message.(no error message in logs.txt too)

The site works well with Chrome, Edge and FF. it only happens in IE.

After I deleting cookies server times, I could manage to log in, but if I retry to login after closing the browser, the same thing happens.

Developer tools\network in IE it calls "GetExternalAuthenticationProviders" which is not called in Chrome, Edge and FF.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @drenton,

    Can you try to upgrade abp-ng2-module and abp-web-resources npm packages ?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    drenton created

    Hi @ismcagdas

    I tried to update those two packages but due to the package dependencies, It does not work.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    drenton created

    Due to the dependencies, I referred below link to fix IE issue.

    <a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/abp-ng2-module/commit/e747dba5ea4d0e0f84bc66ea35a403d47c6c15cd">https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/ab ... d47c6c15cd</a>

    Thanks.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Thanks @drenton, yes lates abp-ng2-module uses angular v5.x.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)