Does any one have any idea when the next version of AspnetZero will be released? I am delaying starting my project until the update is released so if there is any breaking changes I don't have worry about integrating the update.
12 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @bolenton,
We are planning to release it next week. I suggest you to wait until next week because there are so many changes between metronic v4.x version and v5.x version.
Thanks.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Awesome!
Thanks for the response. I will wait until next week
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
hi, I am also waiting for V5 as our project need features of V5. hope that you release ASAP. not sure if it will be available next Monday, 20 Nov?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
-
0
20-Nov?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I don't see it yet. I'm waiting as well.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
We are currently working on new documentations and release is planned for this week.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi,
I don't want to hijack the thread but are you guys still on schedule with the release this week. I have quite a few clients interested in this release but the delays are making them a bit edgy.
I know it is a lot of work that you guys need to do, so just an update now and then would be cool.
Thank you!
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I am using 4.6.1. Will there be any documents about how to upgrade to the next version? Thanks
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @XugoWebTeam,
Unfortunately not. We are working on migrating to metronic for two months and it is not a straight forward migration to do.
Best way you can try is, download the new version with your existing project name and merge it into your existing solution. But, there are also some changes are mode on the solution structure for new Xamarin application which will make merging a bit harder.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I'm in the same boat. Edgy is a nice way to put it... Please, release it.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Waahooo! 5.0 is out.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
