I'm using PrimeNG controls(datatable, dropdown) at many places in UI, But every time I stuck with some issues. There is no good documentation and support for on StackOverflow for PrimeNG, So Do we have any alternative for the same?
Please help me to solve the below issue, if possible at your end.
[https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47144652/custom-sorting-not-working-in-primeng-datatable]) [https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47145123/custom-content-dropdown-not-working-in-primeng]) [https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47144857/filterig-is-not-working-in-primeng-datatable])
4 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @ManojReddy,
When we investigate native angular datatables, the best option was prime-ng. As far as I know it is still. You can use a jQuery based table but it will require more work to replace prime-ng datatable with it.
Have you tried to report your problems on their github page <a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/primefaces/primeng/issues">https://github.com/primefaces/primeng/issues</a> ?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I've had good results with Wijmo controls. Not cheap, but worth it for my project.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Thanks for your response.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Thanks @customreg.
We only considered free and open source libraries. It is not possible to use a product which has higher price than AspNet Zero inb our template :).
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)