Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Multi Web Page App with NHibernate #331


User avatar
0
nanouz created

Hi,

I'm starting a new project and want to use this template. I'm working with ASP MVC and NHibernate. The boilerplate works perfectly but I also need a login system there for I need the Module Zero template but here I don't have the option to choose NHibernate and multi page application. Is there anyway I can achieve this?

Thx!

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nanouz created

    My bad, I saw too late it was not supported yet. Im trying my luck with EF.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    Actually, it's not hard to convert it to NH. But I did not spend time for that so far since EF is used at least 10x more than NH :(

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)