0
jdavis01 created
I downloaded the 4.0 Core - Jquery with 4.6 framework to upgrade an existing project. and now i am getting , "Internal Error has occurred ! " on modal creation. I was perplexed so I created a new project and started copying the PhoneBook example into the new project and the same thing happens. Is there a log to view so i can see what is happening?
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
You can disregard this issue. I am really new to this architecture and I was missing some syntax. Feel really stupid for the simple mistake however love the project and have learned a lot..
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Thanks @jdavis01 :).
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)