Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

ABPHelper published. #307


User avatar
0
waku created

Hi,

I wrote a VS extension to help with developing ABP application----ABPHelper. By now, ABPHelper has one feature:

Generate ApplicationService Methods Just input methods names, and click button, all the methods and DTO files will be generated.

You can install ABPHelper by using Extensions and Updates in Visual Studio. Or download it from Visual Studio Galleryand install it manullay.

Source code on github Any suggestion is welcome! :mrgreen:

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    This is a very good start! Thank you very much :) I will use and follow your project.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    hikalkan created
    Support Team

    After checking it, I can have suggestions. Also, I will add a link to aspnetboilerplate.com.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    daws created

    nice future thing to have :mrgreen:

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    waku created

    Hi, thank you for your replies! They encourage me a lot!

    If you have any suggestions, feel free to create issues on ABPHelper's github!

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)