Hi,
As you've probably seen from my previous posts elsewhere I needed to be able to login Externally using Azure Active Directory.
I've spent the day doing some research into the best way forward and having looked the implementation for Twitter / Facebook etc, I think I'm going to adopt this approach for WAAD.
I'll setup a feature branch now and implement there and then define a PR to see what you think.
Thanks
John
PS. It's none of my business but should the External login stuff back to Module-Zero as there are so many people looking for it.
4 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
Thanks, Looking forward for your implementation.
Yes, I will implement social logins to module-zero startup template, when I have time :) I did create an issue for that but not implemented yet: <a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/module-zero-template/issues/5">https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/mo ... e/issues/5</a>
Thanks.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I PR'd this work into the github repo; you can find it here :
<a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero/pull/57">https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero/pull/57</a>
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Thanks a lot. I will try to merge it later.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
We are using azure ad through wsfederation and it's working fine for quite a while...
We also made it work with on premises adfs...
It's basically simple in the code view...
You just need to authorize he app on azuread and configure abp basically with few options
I will take a look at your pr
Bruno
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)