Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Language Error #2731


User avatar
0
avanekar02 created

Hello

Language selected is english , but when edit is selected modal form opened is in arabic.

Attached is the image

Also i have posted an error regd owl-carousel previously to which no reply is given.

Please assis on the smae.

Regards Anwar

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi Anwar,

    I have logged into your website (I have the credentilas from our previous email with you), checked the page but edit page was in english. If you still have this problem, can you explain steps to reproduce it.

    By the way, I think you already solved the issue with owl carusel, right ?

    Thanks.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)