0
adamm created
I see there are ABP modules for EntityFramework and NHibernate. Has anyone done others / custom ones? I am looking to see what it would take to implement Telerik Data Access ([http://www.telerik.com/download/data-access])).
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
We didn't implemented anything for Telerik DataAccess but maybe someone else can help you.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I can work on it... I could use some assistance as to which classes to focus on that may be affected / which base classes to inherit from to implement differently, etc.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi,
First of all, sorry for my late response. We don't have any information about telerik data access and because of that it is hard to help you in this case I think. If you are willing to try, we will try our best to help you :).
Thanks,
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)