0
sai kovvuri created
Hello,
I created the project from the templates page (ABP tab). However when i check the version of Abp.EntityFramework, it is 0.6.3.1. Is that how you recommend projects to be created or is there any other way to create the project with the latest release of ABP.
Thanks
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
There is no breaking/major change between 0.6.3.1 & 0.6.4.1, I think.
Then, you can just update nuget package depedencies in the downloaded Template tà 0.6.4.1 & it will be the same :)
(but yep; Template will be updated I guess)
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi,
I try to update templates for each release but it gets a little time. Ff there is no breaking/changing API, I may be lazy sometimes :) Just update all nuget packages.
Have a nice day.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)