Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Tenant Admin user is locked out - how to fix this #2561


User avatar
0
bilalhaidar created

Hi,

I got the Admin for the Default tenant locked out. I don't know why this happened. How to fix that?

Thanks Bilal

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

15 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Login as host admin, go to tenants page. In this page you can unlock the tenant admin using the "actions" menu of tenant.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    bilalhaidar created

    I did. It always tells me, Login Failed! Where else I should look for errors or so?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    You can check Logs.txt file under your web project. It's location changes according to your template version. Take a look at either App_Data folder or the folders under bin folder.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    bilalhaidar created

    This is what I am getting:

    WARN  2017-03-01 19:32:14,345 [44   ] rcTest.Web.Controllers.AccountController - Login failed!
    Abp.UI.UserFriendlyException: Login failed!
       at DrcTest.Web.Controllers.AccountController.<GetLoginResultAsync>d__22.MoveNext() in D:\Workspace\DrcTest\src\DrcTest.Web\Controllers\AccountController.cs:line 208
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
       at DrcTest.Web.Controllers.AccountController.&lt;Login&gt;d__19.MoveNext() in D:\Workspace\DrcTest\src\DrcTest.Web\Controllers\AccountController.cs:line 137
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at Abp.Threading.InternalAsyncHelper.&lt;AwaitTaskWithPostActionAndFinallyAndGetResult&gt;d__5`1.MoveNext() in D:\Halil\Github\aspnetboilerplate\src\Abp\Threading\InternalAsyncHelper.cs:line 120
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.TaskAsyncActionDescriptor.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeAsynchronousActionMethod>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    
    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    bilalhaidar created

    BTW, when I login as host, I cannot see any roles or users created for tenants. Only I see Admin created for host. Correct?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    When you logged in as host admin, you must see a menu like this. Can you see it ?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    bilalhaidar created

    Yes I do. List of Tenants. In the Actions menu, there is no unlock. Neither I can see any users in that tenant, what shall I do after seeing this screen?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    It seems like it is not implemented in your version. You can update the field "LockoutEndDateUtc" to null.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    bilalhaidar created

    How can I get latest features so that I have latest features? Can I upgrade the code? or I have to replace the entire code?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Sorry it is my mistake, it seems like it is implemented. Which template type do you use ? MVC 5.x with jquery, Angular2, Angular1 or ASP.NET Core with jQuery ?

    Thanks.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    bilalhaidar created

    ASP.NET MVC 5 + Angular js 1.x

    Thanks

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Can you check that if this line exists in your project or not ? <a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero/blob/dev/src/MyCompanyName.AbpZeroTemplate.Web/App/common/views/users/index.js#L56">https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-ze ... dex.js#L56</a>

    Since you are a new member, this should exist I think.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    bilalhaidar created

    Yes it exists.

    I access this through Users screen not through Tenants screen. Also in my case, if I do Unlock, I will be unlocking Host Admin not specific Tenant Admin.

    So in case a Tenant Admin is locked, can a host Admin unlock him?

    Thanks

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    You are right, this is users screen, it should be in tenants list for tenant admin. Can you create an issue for this here <a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero">https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero</a>, we will implement it.

    Thanks.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    bilalhaidar created

    I did thanks, <a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero/issues/454">https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero/issues/454</a>

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)