[attachment=2:3qb2necw]tryme.jpg[/attachment:3qb2necw][attachment=1:3qb2necw]save.jpg[/attachment:3qb2necw][attachment=0:3qb2necw]mask.jpg[/attachment:3qb2necw]
totally can upload 3 files, i will upload rest files after this post.
I have no idea about this issue, it's very strange.
if you can give me any suggest that will be very nice.
thank you.

7 Answer(s)
-
0
-
0
Hi,
Yes, it seems everything OK. I could not find problem. But as you guess this is not related to ABP framework, it's related to Angular dialog. Don't you get any error on console?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
i got the same problem with AngularJS 1.4
They changed the way the animation work in 1.4 and it broke UI Bootstrap. so i rollbacked AngularJS to 1.3 !
So if you check your HTML parsed you will see that modal-open class is still in the body tag... I tried to hack it and remove it by myself and it still didnt work... so that's why i rollbacked AngularJS
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
It's strange.. I will test it again.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I'm using Angular.UI.Bootstrap v0.13.0 and angularjs 1.4.3 and everyhing works well.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
OHH UI Bootstrap got his new nuget package to fix the problems!!
thx i didnt check back if they had released the nuget ...
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I also have found this problem, i found the sample of the module-zero project works well, so replace the angularjs (1.4.0) to angularjs (1.3.2). everything is ok. angularjs 1.3.2 + angularjs-ui-bootstrap 0.13.0 works well angularjs 1.4.0 + angularjs-ui-bootstrap 0.13.0 has problem
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)


