0
liaofeng created
hi,
I according to your document,Set permissions for the module use SetPermissions method, but I didn't see the record in my database, is not the right to be divided into static and dynamic? How does the AbpPermissiontable work ? I hope you can explain it, thank you !
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
I'm also interested in more details on how to implement this. I've looked at the sample project but do not see how users or roles can be given rights to specific permissions settings.
Thanks!
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi,
PermissionManager is used to check permissions, not to set. If you're using module-zero then you can use UserManager and RoleManager to set permissions.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)