Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

abp.sweet-alert localization issue #1818


User avatar
0
ianmark89 created

I've downloaded the latest version of AspNet Zero Core. Title and button name on the popup is not localized. Please find attached image for more information. How can I resolve this issue?

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

13 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Do you only have this localization problem with sweet alert ? And do you have any javascript error on client side ? You can check your browser's developer console.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ianmark89 created

    Yes, only sweet alert has the problem and I have not any javascript error on client side.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    I have tried same scenario, downloaded a new Core project and tried to delete a user and I got the proper localized message on sweet alert dialog.

    Can you share your project with us via email ?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ianmark89 created

    what is your email address? I have this issue when creating new language and set it as default. I tried to add english language again, but when I change text for key AreYouSure. The title for sweet alert is not updated.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Please send your project and your DB backup to <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ianmark89 created

    Hey,

    I sent to you an email with my project and backup database yesterday. Can you reproduce the isue?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Sorry for the late response. I have restored your database and runned the project and sweet alert worked for me. But, I have found another strange problem which might be related to your case.

    When we add a new language to the system, we cannot switch to that language. I'm still working on it but I think it will solve your problem.

    By the way, did you deleted the default language (English) in your tests and added it again ?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ianmark89 created

    No, I did not delete default language. I've just added new language and set it as default. I've tried to run the project which I downloaded from the start, then tried to change text for key AreYouSure to "test", but sweet alert still display as "Are you sure?".

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ianmark89 created

    Is there any updates? Did you try to change text of key "AreYouSure"? And it still shows "Are you sure?", since this text is gotten from other source.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    I was able to take a look at this issue. According to ASP.NET Core design, it seems like we need to provide a supported language list in the application startup. If we add a new language, applicaion must be restarted.

    You can find the comment about this issue here <a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnet/Localization/issues/111#issuecomment-209539299">https://github.com/aspnet/Localization/ ... -209539299</a>.

    We will try to find a way to do this without an application restart. I will let you know when we done it.

    In the mean time, can you try your scenario according to this info.

    Please follow these steps

    1. Add a language
    2. Restart the application.
    3. Change texts and see if it works in sweet alert

    Thanks.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ianmark89 created

    I tried to reproduce with your steps but it stills "Are you sure?", no matter what I've changed in database or xml files.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    I have send you an email about this issue, did you get it ?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ianmark89 created

    I received the email and responded. Sorry for late reply.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)