I want to modify module zero , specially table structure . is this possible ?? or I have to go with existing ??
5 Answer(s)
-
0
What type of modification. You can add your own properties to Tenant, User and Role entities right now.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
<cite>hikalkan: </cite> What type of modification. You can add your own properties to Tenant, User and Role entities right now.
I don't need tenant .Is this effect on other things and inherited reference ABP ?? .
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
No, you don't have to extend tenant. You can check the template (<a class="postlink" href="https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/module-zero-template">https://github.com/aspnetboilerplate/mo ... o-template</a>). There are User, Role and Tenant classes. You can extend any of them easily.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
eh... I want to add some custom properties to OrganizationUnit, how can i to do?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi,
Please see this document for that <a class="postlink" href="https://aspnetzero.com/Documents/Extending-Existing-Entities">https://aspnetzero.com/Documents/Extend ... g-Entities</a>
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)