Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

AspNetZero Rad Tool Couldn't load information of the entity! #12423


User avatar
0
mittera created

Hello,

Any entities I have that have navigation properties I can no longer open with the rad tool. I get the error Couldn't load information of the entity!

I get a similar error if I open an entity and attempt to add a Navigation Property when I click the button "ADD NEW NAVIGATION PROPERTY":

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

6 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    oguzhanagir created
    Support Team

    Hi @mittera

    Thank you for your feedback. We have resolved this issue. A new version of Power Tools will be released soon.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    mittera created

    Hi @mittera

    Thank you for your feedback. We have resolved this issue. A new version of Power Tools will be released soon.

    Hello,

    I am still getting this error.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    oguzhanagir created
    Support Team

    Hi @mittera

    Are you getting this error during Create Entity or Regenerate Entity?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    mittera created

    Hi @mittera

    Are you getting this error during Create Entity or Regenerate Entity?

    Regenerate Entity as soon as I try to open the Entity. I have version 4.6.1

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    oguzhanagir created
    Support Team

    Hi @mittera

    You also need to update the Power Tools extension to version 4.6.2.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    mittera created

    I uninstalled / re-installed to version 4.6.2 and it is now able to regenerate. Thanks!

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)