7 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @MarturAbpUser
Can I learn your ASP.NET Zero and Power Tools version? If your Power Tools version is not the latest version, v4.5.4, can you update to the latest version and let me know if the issue persists?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
PowerTool versiyon 4.5.4 kullanıyorum. Visual studio 2022 ve ABP framework 10.0.0
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
You may filter translations based on current language. To get current Language in backend you may use System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture or Inject lanugageManager into service. But i think this definitely a bug to resolve on PowerTools templates
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I have solved it by doing manual changes. But it takes a lot of time. Even If I edit it when I change the same entity later with your "Regenerate Entity" feature, all my corrections are lost. Is the there a timeplan to fix this bug. Do I have to do something else. How can I flow the progress?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @MarturAbpUser
Could you please mark this support ticket as open again? Can you update the Power Tools tool and FileTemplates to the latest version? Power Tools v4.6.0 and ASP.NET Zero 14.1.0 versions have been released. I will check the issue you encountered. I will share the developments with you through this ticket.
Thank you
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
I tried with Power Tools v4.6.0 and ASP.NET Zero 14.1.0 versions but the result is the same but the problem still exists.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @MarturAbpUser
Thank you for your feedback. We have created an issue for this. You can follow the developments here. Have a great day!
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
