Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Swagger definition includes CLR classes #12381


User avatar
0
hra created

I am regenerating my client proxies from our AspNetZero swagger document (v14). I am getting conflicts, the proxy generator is creating classes from the swagger contract that conflict with names in Dart (its a flutter app). Looking into this, the swagger document contains definitions for MethodInfo, Type, Assembly, etc etc - the BCL runtime classes from .NET. This seems like a massive over-step. I've checked the AspNetZero demo site, and it also returns all these CLR classes int he swagger document - surely that shouldn't be necessary?? It seems very dirty, and obviously a possible cause of issues. Do these need to be in here, and if not, what's pulling them in, and how do we get rid of them?

Thanks.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)