Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Issue with aside bar after updating metronic styles #12380


User avatar
0
klpattison created

I posted this on a previous issue that is closed so I am creating a new ticket as I am not sure the closed item will be reviewed by anyone.

You can see the description of the issue here.

https://support.aspnetzero.com/QA/Questions/12197/Issues-when-adding-a-new-Metronic-Theme

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    oguzhanagir created
    Support Team

    Hi @klpattison

    Thank you for creating a new ticket. Can you share your project with us by sending an e-mail address to [email protected] so that we can fully identify the problem and see where and what changes you made? Otherwise, it will be difficult for us to detect the problem and the changes. Thanks.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)