It appears that AbpSession.ImpersonatorUserId is NULL after impersonating a user with OpenIdDict set to "true". With it set to "false" the value is there and the "Back to my Account" link is available. When I check the ImpersonateSignIn method in the AccountController I can see the ImpersonatorUserId in the clams but for some reason it is not being set AbpSession.ImpersonatorUserId.
This is on a base project with no other changes. OpenIddict being set to IsEnabled is the only change:
"OpenIddict": { "IsEnabled": "true", "Applications": [ { "ClientId": "client", "ClientSecret": "def2edf7-5d42-4edc-a84a-30136c340e13", "DisplayName": "GMHC_App", "ConsentType": "Explicit", "RedirectUris": [ "https://oauthdebugger.com/debug" ], "PostLogoutRedirectUris": [], "Scopes": [ "default-api", "profile" ], "Permissions": [ "ept:token", "ept:authorization", "gt:password", "gt:client_credentials", "gt:authorization_code", "rst:code", "rst:code id_token" ] } ] },
1 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @robertfisher28
Thank you for your feedback. I have created an issue for this. Have a great day at work!
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)