12 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @Prasanthtp,
Does your solution folder contain the
\AspNetZeroRadToolfolder?Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Yes. I can see the folder
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @Prasanthtp,
Does it occur on new projects that you download from aspnetzero website? When I tested it myself, I did not find any errors.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
-
0
-
0
Hi @Prasanthtp,
Go to the
AspNetZeroRadTool\config.jsonCan you check if it looks like this?
"EntityFrameWorkProjectFolder": "{{Namespace_Here}}.EntityFrameworkCore",Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
-
0
Hi @Prasanthtp,
I think it is related to the project name in the config file. Please try to update your project name. It should be
BookingsHiveMarkdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Thanks. I added the company name. When I put company name as empty it started working.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @Prasanthtp,
I'm glad your problem was solved.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
-
0
Hi @Prasanthtp,
The first namespace is your project name or company name + project name. You should change your project name because the license key is related to the project name. For detailed information please contact [email protected]
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)






