Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Error in app-layout-libs.min.js (Master-Details) #12192


User avatar
0
litojuliano created

Hi Support,

I always getting error from this js file everytime I use the master-details

app-layout-libs.min.js

jQuery.readyException = function( error ) { window.setTimeout( function() { throw error; } ); };

Thanks for reply

Lito J.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    m.aliozkaya created
    Support Team

    Hi @litojuliano,

    Could you share the screenshot of the error? Does the error appear in the browser console?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    litojuliano created

    I getting error when using Master-Details, the steps below to replicate error.

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    m.aliozkaya created
    Support Team

    Hi @litojuliano,

    I reproduced the problem. We will fix this in the next version.

    Here is the issue link https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero-core/issues/5437

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)