I updated the asp zero power tool to the latest version (4.3.3)
then at the same time I changed the angular URL path project to (aspnet-core\src\angular)
and the changed the configuration in (AspNetZeroRadTool) config file, the new changed ( "AngularSrcPath": "\..\..\aspnet-core\src\angular\src\")
when regenerating table called "testTypeResultItemNormalRanges", the generation write the code in this path
\src/app/main/testTypeResultItemNormalRanges/view-testTypeResultItemNormalRange-modal.component.ts
but regenarion entity form its set to the following:
in Entity Info/ namespace: Lab
in Menu position: custom
in Parent Menu Position: Lab
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @ibrahim_fakeh,
I didn't fully understand the problem. Could you share the expected path and the generated path? Also, please share your entity.json.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
-
0
Hi ibrahim_fakeh
When an entity is generated using a custom menu position in Angular projects, the entity will always be created under "main" due to the module structure
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)