0
cmonzon created
Hi, I need to download metronic ui kit to create views with Figma but keenthemes website requests a purchase code.
Where can i find the purchase code?
https://devs.keenthemes.com/metronic = > graphics => metronic ui kit
Thanks.
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @cmonzon,
Could you email [email protected] for this request?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi, I sent and email last week and a few hours ago. I need this information to design new project. thanks
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @cmonzon,
Could you please check the spam folder? The code was already sent via email. If you still can't find it, feel free to contact us again.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)