Dear support, I'm migrating an old project made using one of the first version of Abp Zero to the last one.
I'm not able to find in the code how the SecurityStamp is calculated and I need to generate a script in order to bulk update an old Abp database.
By Microsoft documentation it seems that the SecurityStamp is a GUID but, looking some values, I found something like this:
OXIPKPYZNK6A6FFF4WZBZG4FJCAX5ENE ZQEWXERQRJXIQEUIF62LPNCQAWOHNYPT
Could you help me sharing the code or providing me a method to bulk calculate it for the entire AbpUsers table?
Thanks in advance
Br, Fabrizio
2 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi
You can update the
SecurityStampvalue of the data in the AbpUsers table with theUpdateSecurityStampAsync()method that comes with theUserManagerclass in the Microsoft.Extensions.Identity.Core package.Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi, thanks for suggestions, I've updated all the data using a simple code snippet .
Br, Fabrizio
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)