Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Best way to save an image from the MAUI Blazor app #12127


User avatar
0
drutter1954 created

I am creating a MAUI mobile app with the latest version of aspnetzero. In the web app, images are stored using a temporary cache. The temporary cache is not available in the MAUI app. Is there a predefined method for uploading images from the MAUI app?

I have created a method in my appservice to take a class with the ID, Name and Bytes of the image and it works fine if I call it within the web app. However, when I call the same method from my proxy in the MAUI app, the save fails with a database timeout error. I have tried expanding the timeout period, but nothing has helped. If there is a built-in method as part of the framework to perform this function please let me know. Otherwise, advise how best to accomplish it.

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @drutter1954

    Currently, there is no ready to use class for this purpose. Your approach should be working fine. Could you share your client side (MAUI) implementation and server side error for timeout ?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)