Hi,
I noticed you guys have host-level settings for SSO to Microsoft and other social logins but for some reason that can't be used for the host logins only tenants. Is that by design and what's the reason for it?
Is there a way to configure the host login to accept social login via Microsoft/Azure AD/Entra ID?
6 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @Abaco,
You should configure this setting
"AllowSocialLoginSettingsPerTenant": false,https://docs.aspnetzero.com/en/aspnet-core-mvc/latest/Features-Mvc-Core-Social-Logins#social-loginsMarkdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
That is already the case, but when I enable any of the social logins such as Microsoft, it only shows the buttons for login at the tenant level. I understand that setting controls whether or not the tenant has access to configuring additional social logins, etc.
What I'm looking for is to use those social login settings I defined in appsettings.json but in the Host login.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi,
Yes, this is by design. You can modiy Login.cshtml (See https://github.com/aspnetzero/aspnet-zero-core/blob/dev/aspnet-core/src/MyCompanyName.AbpZeroTemplate.Web.Mvc/Views/Account/Login.cshtml#L95) and remove some conditions to achieve what you want.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Ok, I'm using the Angular template, but think I found what I needed in
MyCompanyName\src\MyCompanyName.Web.Host\src\account\login\login.component.htmlby negatingmultiTenancySideIsTeanantin the associated areas. Gonna check out if the whole flow works ok.Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Also had to change
MyCompanyName\src\MyCompanyName.Core\Authorization\Users\UserRegistrationManager.csin order to comment outCheckForTenantcall inRegisterAsyncand all tenant-dependent logic in there.Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @Abaco,
I believe your issue has been resolved. If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)