0
murphymj5209 created
current release of ANZ: how do I login to ANZ to use the Null tenant; so I can set roles 1 time for all tenants, themes, etc. If I use Admin, then tenant 1 is created and used. thanks.
Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
Sorry to reopen but I am confused on how todo. thanks for your understanding.
maybe my question should be: how do I login as the null tenant so i can set roles, etc.
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi @murphymj5209
If you haven't disabled multi tenancy, you can leave tenancy selection as null and it should login as Host. Does that work like this for you ?
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
no when I login, I am logged always into tenant 1; the migration when I build from scratch has entries for tenant null, but login always is tenant #1
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image) -
0
Hi,
Could you share
- A screenshot of your login page
- Could you share the value of
MultiTenancyEnabledin[YourProjectName]Consts.csfile ?
Thanks,
Markdown is supportedCopy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)