Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

aspnetzero.com:Unable to log in #10737


User avatar
0
[email protected] created

Hi,

When logging in to [aspnetzero. com], the following error occurs:

Security code can not be empty

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi,

    Thanks, this problem is fixed. Can you refresh the page and try again ?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    [email protected] created

    Still unable to log in:

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi [email protected]

    This problem has been fixed on the website. It was happening only when you enter your password or username wrong. If you can't remember your credentials, please send an email to [email protected].

    Thanks,

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    [email protected] created

    Hi ismcagdas

    The same user information, I can log in  [support.aspnetzero.com] and [abp.io].

    Now I can't log in to [aspnetzero.com], but I can log in before.

    The problem should be that [aspnetzero.com] has enabled [grecaptcha], but I can't access this service in China:


    After Replacing Google CDN, I can log in now!

    Thanks!

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)