Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Power Tool is throwing BadImageFormatException #10224


User avatar
0
truist created

Power Tools version 2.7.8 Product Type: MVC Product Framework: .Net Core

I started receiving an error when trying to create an Entity using the Power Tools. I have not had any issues running the tool until recently. The exception is "System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly "C:\Projects...AspNetZeroRadTool.dll"

Any help is appreciated. Thank you Frank

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    musa.demir created

    Hi @truist I could not reproduce it. Can you please share related part of the log file?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    truist created

    Please close. The issue was that Virus scanning was deleting files needed by the AspNet Power Tools

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)