Base solution for your next web application
Open Closed

Customizable Dashboard only appears when resize window #10084


User avatar
0
tbentley created

I am running ASPNetZero v9.0.1.0 with Angular

I have created a customizable dashboard with a single widget - a stacked line graph

I have it as the third tab in a tabset. When I click on the tab, the dashboard is blank until I resize the window. It will appear even if I just adjust the width or height by a few pixels. This happens on both Chrome and Edge.

I can then tab off the dashboard tab and then back on, it will appear but if I select a different menu item and then come back to this tab, it is gone again.

So strange. Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?

Thanks... Terry

Markdown is supported
Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ismcagdas created
    Support Team

    Hi @tbentley

    I think the items are not rendered until you resize them. So, you can basically handle the tab change event and trigger the render event for the dashboard/chart or the widget itself.

    If you can share a screenshot about your work, we can provide a detailed solution.

    Thanks,

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)
  • User Avatar
    0
    tbentley created

    Thanks. I gave up and just put the chart in a separate page by itself rather than as a tab in an existing page and it appears properly. I think it may have had something to do with a tabset in a tabset?

    Markdown is supported
    Copy & paste or drag & drop images (max 30 MB per image)